Delivery of Goods
- Delivery (“Delivery”) of the Goods is taken to occur at the time that:
- the Client or the Client’s nominated carrier takes possession of the Goods at Argon’s address; or
- Argon (or Argon’s nominated carrier) delivers the Goods to the Client’s nominated address even if the Client is not present at the address.
- At Argon’s sole discretion the cost of delivery is either included in the Price or is in addition to the Price.
- The Client must take delivery by receipt or collection of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery. In the event that the Client is unable to take delivery of the Goods as arranged then Argon shall be entitled to charge a reasonable fee for redelivery and/or storage.
- Any time or date given by Argon to the Client is an estimate only. The Client must still accept delivery of the Goods even if late and Argon will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the Client as a result of the delivery being late.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods passes to the Client on Delivery and the Client must insure the Goods on or before Delivery.
- If any of the Goods are damaged or destroyed following delivery but prior to ownership passing to the Client, Argon is entitled to receive all insurance proceeds payable for the Goods. The production of these terms and conditions by Argon is sufficient evidence of Argon’s rights to receive the insurance proceeds without the need for any person dealing with Argon to make further enquiries.
- If the Client requests Argon to leave Goods outside Argon’s premises for collection or to deliver the Goods to an unattended location then such Goods shall be left at the Client’s sole risk.