Defects and Returns
- The Client shall inspect the Goods on delivery and shall within seven (7) days of delivery (time being of the essence) notify Argon of any alleged defect, shortage in quantity, damage or failure to comply with the description or quote. The Client shall afford Argon an opportunity to inspect the Goods within a reasonable time following delivery if the Client believes the Goods are defective in any way. If the Client shall fail to comply with these provisions the Goods shall be presumed to be free from any defect or damage. For defective Goods, which Argon has agreed in writing that the Client is entitled to reject, Argon’s liability is limited to either (at Argon’s discretion) replacing the Goods or repairing the Goods.
- Goods will not be accepted for return other than in accordance with 1 above, and provided that:
- Argon has agreed in writing to accept the return of the Goods; and
- the Goods are returned at the Client’s cost within seven (7) days of the delivery date; and
- Argon will not be liable for Goods which have not been stored or used in a proper manner; and
- the Goods are returned in the condition in which they were delivered and with all packaging material, brochures and instruction material in as new condition as is reasonably possible in the circumstances.
- Argon may (in its discretion) accept the return of Goods for credit but this may incur a handling fee of fifteen percent (15%) of the value of the returned Goods plus any freight.
- Subject to clause 1, non-stocklist items or Goods made to the Client’s specifications are not acceptable for credit or return.