|Sta-rite Csm Series - Cutter|
|Model||Part No.||kW||Volts||Phase||Code||List Price + GST||Enquire|
The Onga CSM range of rugged cast iron submersible pumps is suitable for many dewatering, drainage, water treatment and wastewater applications. CSM850 Cutter pump with 32 mm free passage is suitable for draining water where stringy materials may be present. Featuring dry motor design with automatic thermal overload protection and mechanical overload switch (auto cut-out).
- Cast iron construction making them solid, durable and rugged, with high abrasion resistance to suspended particles.
- Dual mechanical seals in oil bath with lip seal for motor protection to provide longer life combined with low friction for low power consumption.
- Epoxy cable – motor connection for preventing water ingress through the cable.
- Dry motor design.
- Cap start/cap run – provides superior motor protection with maximum starting torque
- Continuous Duty rating (40°C) [Intermittent Duty 50°C] designed to handle the largest and toughest jobs.
- Sewerage and other waste water applications.
- Dairy pits
- Low pressure sewage
- Grey water