|PRO-SOURCE Fibrewound Pressure Tanks|
|Model||Litre||Code||List Price + GST||Enquire|
You simply can’t look past our comprehensive range of pressure tanks to meet a wide array of water reservoir and energy saving requirements. The Pro-Source Composite fibrewound tanks are the ultimate in reliability and durability especially for farm and industrial applications that require the ability to withstand the toughest conditions.
A range of sizes from 55 liters to 453 liters to suit most applications where a reservoir of pressurized water is required.
- PRO-Source composite fibrewound tanks designed and manufactured with capabilities to match a wide range of fresh water applications
- Lightweight for simple installation – easy to carry.
- PRO-Source composite tanks will not rust, corrode, dent or scratch and require no painting or exterior maintenance
- NEW seamless durable air cell constructed of heavy gauge engineered polymer
- NEW Drain screen field proven and unobtrusive design flush mounted to bottom of the tank
- PRO-Source composite tanks are the choice for lasting and durability
5 year warranty
Maximum external operating temperature 120ºF (49ºC).
Maximum internal operating temperature 100ºF (38ºC).
Minimum operating temperature 40ºF (4ºC).