|Onga 18 Series|
|Model||Part No.||kW||Phase||Volts||Amps||Code||List Price + GST||Enquire|
The Onga Hi-Flo range includes a wide variety of pumps fabricated from cast iron for ultimate strength and durability. The 18 series are available with flows from 400 litres per minute to over 1000 litres per minute. Perfect for high flow water transfer, tank filling and irrigation.
Models are available with maximum flows from 400 to over 1000 litres per minute.
- Maximum pressures from 35 to more than 50 metres of head.
- The 184 is now available with a 3.7kW single phase dual voltage motor for high pressure and flow.
- Award winning Hi-Flo impeller means high pressure, high flow, great efficiency and lower operating cost.
- Cast Iron casing for corrosion resistance.
- Close coupled high efficiency TEFC motor makes it resistant to water ingress and vermin proof.
- Inbuilt thermal overload protects the motor from overheating.
- Domestic, industrial or rural water transfer pump. Applications include wash down, tank filling, general water transfer, circulation and irrigation.
Suction and Discharge
2″ Female BSP