|Fighter Grinder Submersible|
|Part No.||HP||kW||Phase||Volts||Float Switch||Outlet||Code||List Price + GST||Enquire|
Davies Pumps Fighter Grinder Submersible
The Davies Pumps FGP series are heavy duty submersible pumps designed for use in wastewater applications where there is solids such textiles, plastic or plant material in pumped liquid. The agitator and radial cutter will grind the solids to small particles which are able to be pumped through the semi vortex impeller without blocking pump or pipes.
- Cast iron construction with grinder mechanism for pumping raw sewerage.
- Large solids are effectively cut into very fine particles that can be pumped
through small pipes without the risk of blocking.
- Double mechanical seal (lower – silicon carbide/silicon carbide, upper-carbon/ceramic)
- in oil chamber for exceptional durability.
- Maximum submerged depth: 8m.
- Maximum liquid temperature: 40°C.
- Cable length 8mtr.
- Radial cutter and cutterring SUS440C : corrosion resistant material, hardened to 55-60 Rockwell C
- Specific single phase design for starting torque, torque is five times stronger than General capacitor pump