|Drenox Series – Drainage Pump For Clear Water|
|Model||Part No.||kW||Volts||Code||List Price + GST||Enquire|
Onga offer a wide range of submersible sump pumps to suit almost any drainage application. The Onga Drenox series 250/10 is constructed entirely of 304 grade stainless steel, including a cast stainless steel impeller. The 80/7 is 304 grade stainless steel pump with a plastic impeller. Both models include a heat exchange chamber to cool the motor for long periods of unsubmerged operation, and an oil chamber for lubrication of the seal. Suitable for continuous operation.
- The Drenox range is constructed of 304 grade stainless steel (including impeller in 250/10 model).
- Includes a heat exchange chamber to cool the motor for long periods of unsubmerged operation, and an oil chamber for lubrication of the seal.
- Maximum free clearance of solids is 3mm for 80/7, 6mm for 250/10.
- Suitable for continuous operation.
- Drenox 80/7 drains down to a level of 3mm (when operated manually)
- Dual oil-lubricated NBR70 lip seal with sand gaurd on a hard ceramic coated shaft at points of seal wear.