Your privacy is important to us and Argon is committed to privacy principles and the protection of your personal information. It’s your right to know and understand how your personal information will be used when you access our website so you can make an informed choice about the personal information you’d like to provide us.
The amount of personal information we collect about you depends on how you interact with us. We will collect personal information from you such as:
- how you got to our website
- the date and time of visit
- the content looked at on our website
- the pathways used to find content
- the documents downloaded
- details used in on-line forms to contact us
This information helps us:
- review what people who come to our website are looking for
- determine the effectiveness of our website in catering to customers’ needs
- tailor our website to suit our customers’ needs
- improve and develop our products and services
- respond to your questions or requests for information
- keep a record of our dealings with each other
Any personal information you submit on our website, such as when you fill out an online form, is stored on Argon’s database. We do not collect unnecessary information and will not disclose the information you provide us to any unrelated third-party unless required to by law.
The security of your personal information is of great importance to us, and we will take all reasonable steps to keep your personal information secure and ensure it is protected from misuse, interference, loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
If you have any questions related to privacy and data collection, please contact us in writing.